Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ok, So Apparently I'm the Computer Whisperer...


My Ubuntu PC is back up and running. Pretty crazy.

All I had to do was switch the plugs and all of a sudden, it turns on. It's like a Zombie or something. So, with this startling revelation, a question arises: Should I kill it?

Sure it's fully functioning, just like it was before the lightning storm except now it goes by the name Ubuntu PC McZombieface, or some variation of that. I've read the Zombie Survival Guide, as well as World War Z and the Ninja Handbook for good measure, so I think that whether I decide to keep using it, or destroy it, I'll be prepared to go either way, so... yeah.

Now I'm kind of upset, I can't replace it anymore.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jamie, love the new look, keep it up. I'm glad your Ubuntu PC is up and running again. Dunno too much about what a Ubuntu PC is or does, but it doesn't sound like a Mac. Do the bloggsters at Blurgh Nation ever visit Rob at http://voices.washingtonpost.com/fasterforward/? He does a great job commenting about technology and I thought you guys might be interested. How about adding a Maple Leaf to that next Blurgh Nation redesign!

    ReplyDelete