Wednesday, July 8, 2009

In Memoriam...

Before I head off to Camp until next Sunday, I thought I should post that the nice man caring for Lil' Jim has just told me that the internal Wireless card is officially fried. The only way for Lil' Jim to communicate with the outside world is to strap him to life support... or wireless support, or something.

Well, like a good Mother (don't read into that), I shall still care for it no matter how many appendages are broken by it's own Mother (once again, don't read into that), serviced and declared dead.

I'll be grabbin' up a wireless card and continuing on like there's nothing wrong. Though, in the spirit of denial, I shall try one last thing to see if there's life in the card. I'm gonna try and stick in a Linux Live CD and see if it detects it. IT'LL WORK DON'T JUDGE ME AUUUUGH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment