Monday, September 21, 2009

Yar Matey!

Ah Hoy all ye land lubbers! Before I start on my first blurgh, I just want everyone to know that September 19th was most deffinately Talk-Like-A-Pirate day. And I would encourage everyone to take part next year 'round. And believe me... It's a blast! ^_^

But on a different note. Howdy! The name's Steve Carpenter. I'm a bud of James' just so the connection's made. We attend the same college and are in the same course. (woot, go CBRO!!...or Computer Programming to everyone out there. ^_~) But yes. As I'm now a member of the Blurgh-Nation and have my loverly picature on the banner, I can now write on this lovely space of blurghs. So I'm just tossing this in there to say hi, and let everyone know I'm alive and well. ^_^

Anywhos... If you're wondering why it says Dream Reaper instead of Steve Carpenter.. it's cuz Reaper is my handle on any and all games I play. As well as the story I'm writting. Go ahead. give my name in the right hand side bar a click and read away. So don't be confused. There's no fourth member to wonder about (yet... mwahaha!) and you haven't confused me with someone else.

But I digress... I've said hi, I've said Yar! And I am disinclined to acquihest to your requests for writting a large post at the moment. I'll bid you adieux and goodbye and I shall see you all on the flip flop. Laterz!

No comments:

Post a Comment