Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Haaaaaaaa, that's neat....

Fear not! For I am still alive, although barely.

I felt compelled to write today because I was presented with this awesome application on Netflix. Basically, it allows you to superimpose your face onto the Scarecrow from The Wizard of Oz singing "If I only had a Brain."

For the following video, I used this photo which totally isn't fake by the way...:


WATCH AND BE AMAZED!

I'm not embedding it since I can't disable the autoplay.

How awesome is that? Pretty awesome.

Also! In other news, I will be going to Toronto this Wednesday to see the Dead Sea Scrolls on display at the Royal Ontario Museum. I'm very excited, not only because I get to see the Dead Sea Scrolls, but also because on Wednesdays I have class from Six until Ten at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment