Monday, September 7, 2009

I'll be your tourguide for today...

Well friends, I am now back in my humble abode inside the deep cavernous walls of my College Dormitory. After hours of hard labor, back-breaking last minute pants shopping, and and one pizza later, I am now settled down and ready for my final year here at Lambton College.

I know what you're thinking, you want to see some pictures, right? Well don't go anywhere! Strap in because this parties gonna get started right now! Here is a small gallery showing the entirety of my Dorm Room.

Here is a picture of my bed:

Here's a picture of my new Roommate Sean! He's a pretty cool guy:

This is a picture of my closet, notice how clean and organized it is:

This is our hand-washing station, some would call it a sink, but we here at Lambton college are intellectuals, we only drink carbonated beverages, and only water comes out of it:


This one is a picture of our kitchen area, consisting of our Microwave and mini fridge, you can kind of see it over my shoulder:

Finally, here's a picture of my bathroom, it's quite nice, I was thinking about doing a mirror shot, but that's far too Myspace for me:

Well, that's all for now, I imagine now that I'm back at school, I might have either more or less to write about, we'll see how it goes.

2 comments: