Thursday, September 17, 2009

It seemed like a normal day...

Ladies, Gentlemen, Alaskans, I have momentous news to report to all of you. So momentous in fact, that I must convey the entire story to you in the only way I know how, with words. Lots of 'em.

Yesterday around two o'clock in the afternoon, I had been charged with reading chapter two in my textbook for my ASP.NET class which just so happened to be nearly seventy pages long. I had been reading all day, since I had completely forgotten about it until the day I had that class. Eventually, though my manliness had kept me going for a very long time, I grew hungry. I went to the lobby to the vending machine to purchase a bar of Candy, perhaps one made of chocolate in a bar shape.

You seem to meet the requirements.
This is where the magic happens.

Perhaps the planets aligned, or I simply garnered favor with Talnuhk'thal, King of the Vending Machines and caused this event to take place. Yes friends, the stuff of legend, confirmed! In one clean swoop, two bar shaped chocolate candy thingies fell from that row of bar shaped chocolate candy thingies! I am surely blessed to have experienced such an event, let alone to be the recipient.
It is an honor.
So because all this took place, I was able to finish reading my chapter and get to class worry free. I feel like a superhero!

Proposed costume

Aaaand now I have to read two chapters for my class at 5:30 today. I best get started.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jamie, maybe with your luck its time to buy a lotto ticket....No just kidding, I'd stick with the Crispy Crunch

    ReplyDelete