Monday, June 22, 2009

Yep, I'm an idiot...

I accidentally deleted two of my blog posts last night; "The Speakers! They do Nothing!" and "To Go Where No Man Has Gone Before (Or Wants To Go)..."

Oh, my iPod and I are a crazy pair. If not for Google caching my site, I wouldn't have been able to salvage it.

Also, a minor update on the status of my Laptop, it is now in the hands of professionals. May their hands be guided with laser precision.

UPDATE: The nice man taking care of my beloved Lil' Jim says that he'll have to back up my data and restore the OS, I should have my laptop back by Tuesday.

UPDATE 2: I got my Laptop back today! Now, since he reloaded the OS, I've lost all my programs, configuration settings aaaaand my Wireless still doesn't work. Makes me wonder what would happen if I installed Windows 7 RC1...

No comments:

Post a Comment