Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Uncle can beat up Your Uncle...

First off, Happy Father's Day to all who qualify. I know my father has had a nice father's day so far, and while I'd like to write a post about him, this piece seems to have come at an opportune time and I cannot ignore it.

Popular Internet TV Show CommandN has chosen my own Uncle, Philip Shaw as the recipient for their... wheelbarrow prize? Just watch the video and see for yourself, it's near the end:


You can't help but wonder what this wheelbarrow must be like for it to be a prize for anything. This thing must be so awesome that the manliest of men would shed a tear at the mere sight of it.

Well, that's all for now. I'll see you in a few days with a review of the new iPod Touch 3.0 software update.


No comments:

Post a Comment