Monday, November 2, 2009

We're in your Computers, prettyin' up your browsers...

Friends, today is a good day in at least one respect.

TONY HAS SWINE FLU! YAAAAY!

Wait...

OK, well that's one of the current events, but that's not the one I'm referring to. What I meant to say is that the official Blurgh Nation Firefox theme has arrived!

Well to be truthful it arrived a few weeks ago but it looked awful so I didn't tell anybody. This theme makes use of Mozilla's Persona add-on to make for lovely themes with minimal work because I'm lazy like that. Here, have a screenshot:



Isn't it lovely? I believe so.

Perhaps someday I'll make a big boy theme where I actually have to put some effort into it, but until that time, this looks pretty good!

In order to use the theme you'll have to install the Personas add-on which is a quick and painless affair.

Tony and I will be back in a few days with a quick (lazy) review of Windows 7!

No comments:

Post a Comment