Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Excuse me while I cough on your face. SPAGHETTI!!!

I am like.... soooooo sick right now. I will probably regret writing a post while sick considering that I have no idea what I'm writing and I'm pretty sure there's a Yak behind me. Yak. That's a funny word. Yak. Yak. Yak..... Yaaaaaaaaaaak. HA! It's like I'm talking a lot but it's also a fuzzy animal. Perhaps the two are related!

This is my Yak. His name is Donny. He talks a lot.
NEWS! I have that! Would you like to hear about some news perchance? Ok, I'll share with you my many secret newses.

First off, Apple is releasing a new mouse to release their old Mighty Mouse that nobody seemed to like all that much. The main thing about this one is that it is the first mouse in the world to support Multi-touch. It seems really interesting, then again I was hallucinating during the video, so unless the new Magic Mouse is actually edible, then I'm not impressed anymore. Watch the demo video here.

Speaking of Multi-touch, Windows 7 will be landing tomorrow and I am the most excited person. Mostly because Vista is giving me BSOD's whenever I breathe improperly, but also because the Gnome sitting on my shoulder won't shut up about how much better it is than Vista. Apparently he Dual boots 7 and Vista so it's easier to compare.


Travelocity Spokesman, Tech Geek, Friend.
ALSO! I have gotten a package in the mail! I shall upload a video of my opening it as soon as I get it. I warn you all, it is rad.

UPDATE: I have recorded the video and I am now posting it for your viewing pleasure!

1 comment: