Saturday, October 10, 2009

Adventures in being Me: Royal Ontario Museum!

SO! Hiatus, eh? Yeah, pretty big one too.

So what have I done since I posted last? Well, for one I saw Zombieland with Stevey C twice! It was a great movie, I won't be reviewing it, just take a look down at Steve's oh so comprehensive and satisfying post on it below this one.

Even more exciting than that though is the fact that I went to see the Dead Sea Scrolls at the Royal Ontario Museum! Here is my quick summary of my trip to see them.

First off, my Father and I were loaded onto a bus that consisted of 98 percent old people, so there were a lot of bathroom breaks. We had to divert off course a number of times to find service stations so that these... weathered folk could relieve themselves. Seriously though, they should have brought some gallon jugs with them or something, or at least rented a bus with a hole in it, I'd be OK with that.

The bus we were on was a shuttle bus, not exactly meant for long trips, these are the seats that my father and I sat in.


Slightly cramped. Yeah, that's the way to describe it.

Here's a picture of my Dad and myself on the bus, having the time of our lives!


Nice hangin' with you, Dad.
Altogether, this trip was great, and I enjoyed myself, even though the swag was insanely overpriced.

GALLERY!

Dead Sea Scrolls ROM

And to top it off, here's a compilation of most of the videos I took while I was there. Yes, I know I'm an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment