Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year, new... stuff...

Eeeeeyup. It's a new year, not just any new year though, it's the tenth year after all the computers in the world borked. Now under the rule of an army of Sentient Mutant Toothbrushes, a few brave souls still send messages from the dark abyss that we were banished to by the Iron-fisted Colgates (the Bolsheviks of hygiene), these brave souls are known as Bloggers. Are our messages heard by others? We do not know, but still we press on, working laptops at the ready, with the drive and ability to blog about important things like... toothbrushes.

But I digress...

So! 2010, Two-thousand ten, how about that. Some of you who are still new to awesomeness still pronounce it that way. However, friends, I must urge you all to join this radical new movement, and not radical in the traditional sense, but radical in the sense that what I'm about to tell is like, totally rad, bro.

We must all pronounce 2010 "Twenty-ten." Why do this? Well, for one it's awesome. It sounds futuristic! It sounds like we all have future cars and eat future food, and give future high-fives. FROM THE FUTURRRRRE!

For further reasoning, I direct your attention to this comic by the great K.C. Green (Mom, Dad, don't read his comics):

Click for a bigger version


I feel futuristic already, like I'm in a dystopian future where I'm a rogue blogger on the run from the Toothbrush Future-Police. I don't know why I'm talking about toothbrushes, and I apologize for that.

I'm gonna lay down now.

No comments:

Post a Comment