Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Oh man, now Imma start crying…

Yup, today was my birthday, I am now twenty years old and officially decrepit.

Yup, I have a doctors appointment for my wrist tomorrow, it’s been acting up, and it seems that my Ubuntu PC has actually given up the ghost now, it turns on but doesn’t respond.

Yes, now that I have reached this pinnacle in my life, I feel that it is necessary to impart upon my readers a few pearls of wisdom that I have acquired in my many years on this earth. Actually, I can’t really think of anything to say that’s safe for work. So instead, have some wallpapers.

I really enjoy going to these two sites for my wallpapers, they have a lot of good stuff on both.

Interfacelift

Wallpaper Abyss

Anyways, in regard to the previous post, Tony, you have many Grammar and Syntax errors in your post. Christmas is ruined because of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment