Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Just like Old Times…

Hey you guys, remember when I used to post here? That was great, I should start doing that again.

All kidding aside, I do have a lot to post about, but not enough material to make full posts about them. First off I was planning on writing about the Apple Tablet, but I feel that I should stretch myself to my utmost journalistic abilities in order to convey the sheer… tabletiness of this new tablet.

Also! I been and gone and went to the Hospickle (read Hospital) yesterday for a few X-rays on muh wrist, there’s a chance that I might have Carpal Tunnel in the left one which, by coincidence, is connected to my good hand, my other one isn’t as good. I hate you right hand, go fall in a well.

As some of you may know if you bothered to scroll down the tiniest bit on the page, you’d know that it was my birthday on the fifth. Using a gift card I received, I purchased Wii Sports Resort and have proceeded to sacrifice hours of otherwise posting-time for “Hey look, my sword movements are exact!” time.

Time for a link! This link guarantees that all your jokes will be funnier and more appropriate for all occasions! Use it wisely, for with great power, comes great responsibility.

Finally, I have converted a former Windows XP desktop to Ubuntu Linux. It was a dinosaur, and this helped to speed it up a bit, except now my Mom is wondering where Outlook Express is.

No comments:

Post a Comment